Our client is on the hunt for an experienced Hardware Design Engineer to join their team. It is a fantastic opportunity to work at an edtech startup that combines hardware and software, entertainment ánd education during this exciting and transformational phase of the company's growth. You will Report to VP Product, you will play a key role in the team as you will be responsible for maintaining their current portfolio and working on new and exciting products.
- Maintain a current portfolio of products
- Design and prototype new products
- Support manufacturing team
- Ensure the design can be adequately tested and verified
- Assist in obtaining product certification
- Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering
- Understanding of the full life cycle Hardware Design from product development through to manufacturing
- Knowledge of Analogue/ Digital circuit design
- Experience with schematic design, layout design and general PCB practices
- Knowledge of EMC considerations in product design.
- Experience with wireless technologies, BLE preferable